Pioneer Business Planting Live
Pioneer Business Planting is a five-day consultation focused on extending the reach of the Gospel while creating financial sustainability for church planters and other leaders/believers.
Each consultation is customized to the needs of the participants through facilitating conversation, active listening, storytelling, and hands on experiential learning through activity-based exercises.
The first two days focus on the mindset topics like:
- God is the Owner of our business, we are His stewards
- Work is worship
- Sacred/secular divide
- How to use business as a means to extend the gospel
The last three days we focus on:
- Process of business planting
- How to find a good business idea
- Problem solving skills
- How to write a businessplan
- Ethics in business
- Budgeting and many more elements of starting a business.
We target church planters, pastors that work among the neglected and unreached people groups.